Tuesday, August 27, 2013

In Memory of my Changed Feelings

Sometimes I felt like you were very lonely,
Those were the times I wanted to hug you, hold you close to me and
say “I am here for you baby”,
Sometimes I felt like you hated the world,
Those were the times I wanted to tell you to see the beauty,
Sometimes I felt you got dejected,
Those were the times I wanted to show you how warm a company could be,
Some were the times we talked lonely,
Those were the times I missed you most,
Even though you were with me still I missed you, how worse it now could be,
Some were the times words were inappropriate,
Those were the times silence we embraced,
Sometimes people can’t comfort you,
Those were the times I wish I could have hold you,
Sometimes I felt you got miserable,
Those were the times I wanted to kiss you in forehead and caress your hairs,
Mostly because I loved, I felt like this,
No one except for me is going to see it,
Go on, search for anyone like me,
Even if you deny no one can ever love you the way I did,
I wanted to enter your world but you closed all the doors,
I know they are never going to open even if I try more and more,
Leaving you now with a note “I will always love you”,
No more you are going to see me and hear my voice,
I have realized in your life, my worth and my price!!

No comments:

Post a Comment